HOLIDAY SHIPPING DEADLINES are fast approaching, please be sure to order sooner than later! We ship via USPS, and their deadline is December 20th for First Class and Priority Mail, and December 22nd for Priority Express. All orders placed after these deadlines will most likely NOT be delivered until after Christmas.
Introducing our hexagon personalized photo canvas | Why limit yourself to four sides when you can use six? Here is a truly unique way to display your custom gallery wrapped photographic canvas prints. Each of these adorable hexagon prints measures 10" from corner to corner, and 8 3/4" from side to side.
Our hexagon wraps can be ganged together using our gallery wrap clips that makes it easy to take multiple canvases and arrange them to suit any space, vertically, horizontally, or diagonally.
See our gallery wrap clips here:
They can be hung from one point and easily changed or added to in the future. Light weight, but made from the same solid basswood as our other frame products, it is possible to create an array of 10 or more canvases clipped together with our gallery wrap clips. Our clips (sold separately) allow you to create unique combinations of multiple prints that can be handled as one piece.
They can easily be removed to allow for the addition of newer prints in the future or to completely change the configuration of the existing prints. Easily hang an array of 10 or more prints made with bars ranging from 4" and up.
You can either choose any prints from my shop, or submit your own high resolution image(s) for professionally printed and gallery wrapped hexagon giclee prints that are READY TO HANG. Your favorite personal photos make excellent prints, and are great as gifts for friends and family as well as displaying in your home or office. Please bear in mind the hexagonal shape of these prints when selecting your image(s), and the fact that some images just don't lend themselves well to this treatment.
Just imagine all the possibilities these hexagon canvas prints provide for decorating in all sorts of places, large and small. Gang ten of them together and create a stunning wall mosaic of your favorite family and pet photos . . . the only limit is your imagination. What a great gift for the grandparents, mothers, fathers, aunts, uncles, nephews, nieces, or for just yourself.
Please note that we respect all copyright laws and best practices, and will only print your image(s) or design(s) if you own the copyright to them, or have permission to have them printed by us. It's also important to note that the higher the resolution of your images, the better resolution the final print will have.
We offer custom 8" x 10" professional gallery wrapped prints here:
We offer custom 11" x 14" professional gallery wrapped prints here:
We can also produce just about any size professional gallery wrapped canvas that you can dream up. Just send me a quick convo with your ideas and I'll get back to you in a jiffy.
OUR GICLEE CANVAS GALLERY WRAPPED PRINTS:
Your hexagon personalized photo canvas print will be created using archival, fade-resistant, pigment inks, heavyweight, museum-quality fine matte or glossy canvas, and a 9-color process fine-art printer to ensure the most vivid, detailed and long-lasting print.
We professionally gallery wrap your print around our high quality 1 1/2" basswood frames, and reinforce the corners. Our frames are not the least expensive you'll find here on Etsy, but, they are the best, guaranteed.
All of our giclee fine art prints are GUARANTEED for life! That's right, if one of our prints ever fades, or yellows, just contact us and we will replace it free of charge. Your images are securely stored on our secure servers that rival Fort Knox.
To prevent fading, as with all prints, please never expose them to direct sunlight.
I ship worldwide in three business day after receiving your payment. After we have agreed on the final proof, we will print your order on day one, we gallery wrap it on day 2, and we ship it on day 3. Your prints are protected with ample packaging materials, and are usually shipped via USPS. Your print will arrive safely, or I will replace it.
HOW TO ORDER:
In the "Note To Seller" section copy and paste the listing url(s) that you want to order
If you would like us to use your image(s) please send us a convo and attach your high resolution image(s), 300dpi or higher
Select the quantity of prints you want to order
Select the finish you would like on your canvas, either matte, or glossy
Complete your purchase
These are completely customized to what you want, so please convo me with any ideas you have and we can discuss.
We will prepare a proof and send it to you through the Etsy convo system, you then provide us your feedback, along with one set of changes that you would like us to make, then we will send you a final proof, and once approved by you, we will produce your print(s) and ship them. Any revisions beyond the initial proof and the first round of changes will be charged at the rate of $5.00/additional proof(s) that you would like.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE | REVIEWS FROM RECENT CUSTOMERS:
"Great care and detail was taken to get this delivered in perfect condition. Seller is very professional. Thank you!"
"Fast shipping and very nice picture beautiful duplex! Thank you for your quick note accompanying the shipment."
"Five stars for a great etsy shop and owner! Reliable, fast, quality service!”
“Steve is a professional in his field. Beautiful work, excellent customer service! Thank you!”
I promise to refund 100% of your money if you are not completely delighted with your purchase, for ANY reason, however, we do expect you to pay for shipping.
GET FREE ART PRINTS: Become an ELITE customer of ThePreciousPast today and get a FREE art print, substantial discounts on our Print of The Week, and savings unknown to anyone else. It's FREE, sign up today at http://www.affordableartprints.net/free-welcome-kit
Please feel free to convo me with any questions you may have about our hexagon personalized photo canvas prints.
See all of our Gallery Wrapped Canvas Giclee Art Prints Here:
Travel back to my shop here:
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
1. INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION & HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
3. INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
- Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU. I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Apart from exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
5. HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Steven Bunce, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternately, you may write to me at:
Steven Bunce, 5835 Dewey Street, Cheverly, MD 20785.
Most of our items can be produced as either a fine art giclee print on your choice of fine art papers, photo papers, or canvas. We also offer custom gallery wrapped canvas on many of our items. All of our products can be finished with either a matte, satin, or gloss finish.
Need a customized or personalized order? Just let me know what you're thinking and we'll get back to you quickly with our ideas.
We can even take YOUR image(s) and produce prints or a gallery wrapped canvas for you, as long as you own the copyright to the image(s), or have permission for us to print them. Just send me a quick convo and I will get back to you promptly.
Purchasing a gift? Just let me know and we'll be happy to include a complimentary handwritten gift card from YOU to your recipient. Be sure to let me know in "Notes To Seller" when you place your order. Additionally, we will not show any pricing to your recipient.
Whether you need one 8" x 10" print, or 350 wedding invitations, our studio is well equipped to handle your small run giclee printing needs with our state of the art equipment and techniques.
We print greeting cards, invitations of all types, fine art prints, and gallery wrapped canvas art prints using only the finest archival materials and processes.
Please note that we respect all copyright laws and best practices, and will only print your images or designs if you own the copyright to them, or have permission to have them printed by us.
Our pricing is very competitive and we guarantee our work 100%. Just send me a quick convo with your thoughts and we'll get back to you quickly.
We use the United States Postal Service (USPS) for all of our shipping. If you would like to use a different carrier, please let me know that when you place your order, and I will do my best to accomodate your needs.
Sep 2, 2018
I ordered the hexagon photo canvas and they turned out beautifully! Steve was very responsive and offered great input on what would work best with my wedding pictures. He's a pleasure to work with and turned my order around quickly. I just placed by 2nd order! :) Thanks Steve!
Jul 18, 2018
All of my hexagon canvases turned out beautiful. Great communication and fast shipping. Will order from again and again.
Jun 13, 2018
Great to work with. Very nice and responsive. Looking forward to continuing my collection. Awesome for travel photos!
Mar 5, 2018
I bought these hexagon frames for the family of a friend who lost her battle to cancer. They sound so happy with the end product and I was very pleased by my interactions with Bruce. He was so kind and caring, diligently working with me to make them as perfect as possible. Thank you!
Dec 14, 2017
I ordered the hexagon personalized canvas photos!!!! I could not be happier with how these family pictures turned out. Steve answered every question I had about ordering my pictures right away I never had to wait long. I will be ordering from him again! Thank you so much!!