Our 20" x 30" foam board sheets are acid free, and the prefect solution for the archival preservation of your most cherished art prints and photos, and for other crafting needs. This 3/16" thick (5mm), white museum quality, archival foam board will prevent fading and discoloration from acid sources which can erase details, and air pollutants which can yellow art prints and photos and causes inks to discolor.
Acid is the enemy of photos and fine art prints and it's just waiting to destroy. Acid in paper and framing materials can cause yellowing, deterioration, and ruin not only the frame and mat, but the art as well. It may look perfect when you first frame it, however, artwork that yellows and turns brittle isn't worth displaying for long.
This listing is for a full sheet that measures 20" x 30". We can also cut just about any other sizes, it's simple, just send me a message and I will get back to you quickly.
I ship these 20" x 30" foam board sheets worldwide from inventory I maintain in my studio within two days after receiving your payment. Your shipment is protected with sturdy wrapping and packaging and shipped in a rigid new thick envelope or recycled box to ensure it arrives in the same condition as when it was shipped. Your order will arrive safely, or I will replace it.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE | REVIEWS FROM RECENT CUSTOMERS:
"Great care and detail was taken to get this delivered in perfect condition. Seller is very professional. Thank you!"
"Fast shipping and very nice picture beautiful duplex! Thank you for your quick note accompanying the shipment."
"Five stars for a great etsy shop and owner! Reliable, fast, quality service!”
“Steve is a professional in his field. Beautiful work, excellent customer service! Thank you!”
I promise to refund 100% of your money if you are not completely delighted with your purchase, for ANY reason, however, we do expect you to pay for shipping.
Please feel free to message me with any questions you may have about these 20" x 30" foam board sheets.
See All Of Our Photo & Print Framing Solutions Here:
Travel back to my shop here:
1 business day
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
1. INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION & HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
3. INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
- Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU. I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Apart from exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
5. HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Steven Bunce, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternately, you may write to me at:
Steven Bunce, 5835 Dewey Street, Cheverly, MD 20785.
Most of our items can be produced as either a fine art giclee print on your choice of fine art papers, photo papers, or canvas. We also offer custom gallery wrapped canvas on many of our items. All of our products can be finished with either a matte, satin, or gloss finish.
Need a customized or personalized order? Just let me know what you're thinking and we'll get back to you quickly with our ideas.
We can even take YOUR image(s) and produce prints or a gallery wrapped canvas for you, as long as you own the copyright to the image(s), or have permission for us to print them. Just send me a quick convo and I will get back to you promptly.
Purchasing a gift? Just let me know and we'll be happy to include a complimentary handwritten gift card from YOU to your recipient. Be sure to let me know in "Notes To Seller" when you place your order. Additionally, we will not show any pricing to your recipient.
Whether you need one 8" x 10" print, or 350 wedding invitations, our studio is well equipped to handle your small run giclee printing needs with our state of the art equipment and techniques.
We print greeting cards, invitations of all types, fine art prints, and gallery wrapped canvas art prints using only the finest archival materials and processes.
Please note that we respect all copyright laws and best practices, and will only print your images or designs if you own the copyright to them, or have permission to have them printed by us.
Our pricing is very competitive and we guarantee our work 100%. Just send me a quick convo with your thoughts and we'll get back to you quickly.
We use the United States Postal Service (USPS) for all of our shipping. If you would like to use a different carrier, please let me know that when you place your order, and I will do my best to accomodate your needs.
May 17, 2018